There are several signs that you may need to replace your home windows:
- Drafts: If you feel drafts coming through your windows, it could be a sign that they are no longer properly sealed and are allowing outside air to enter your home.
- Condensation: If you notice condensation forming between the panes of glass in your windows, it could be a sign that the seal on the window has failed and the window is no longer insulated properly.
- Difficulty opening or closing: If your windows are difficult to open or close, or if they get stuck in certain positions, it could be a sign that the window is out of balance or the hardware is damaged.
- Rotting or warping: If you notice any rotting or warping around your windows, it could be a sign that they are no longer watertight and need to be replaced.
- High energy bills: If you have noticed a significant increase in your energy bills, it could be a sign that your windows are no longer properly insulating your home, causing you to use more energy to heat or cool your home.
- Noise: If you can hear more noise coming from outside than before, it could be a sign that the window is not soundproof anymore.
It’s worth noting that all of these signs could also indicate other issues that could be repaired rather than replaced. As window specialists with years of experience on the job, we can help give you a better idea if the issues can be repaired or if replacement is the best option. Contact us today so we can help you solve your window issues!